The Cuisinart Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker is an excellent choice when you prefer to brew your own coffee. It comes with one carafe that has a drip-less spout, which does not create a mess while you use it. The carafe features a brew-through lid that seals in the aroma of your freshly prepared coffee.
The Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker from Cuisinart is made from metal, plastic, and glass.The machine runs of a voltage of 120 Volts and has a wattage of 1025 Watts. It has five permanent filters that ensure you get premium coffee. The UL listed coffee maker has a brewing capacity of twelve cups in a minute. The coffee maker has a brewing temperature of 200 Fahrenheit. The set also includes a gold tone filter and measuring scoop. The coffee maker features a clock, LCD display, and a programmable auto shutoff mechanism.
As it is stain, odor, scratch, shatterproof, and warp resistant, it becomes easier to maintain in the long run. This machine is PFOA-, PTFE-, and BFA-free, which makes it safe to use.
- Classic design
- Adjustable keep-warm temperature control
- 24-hour brew programming
- Time-to-clean monitor with indicator light
- Programmable automatic shutoff 0-4 hours
- 1 to 4-cup feature
- Cord storage
- Gold tone filter and measuring scoop
- #4 paper coffee starter kit
- Instruction book
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished
- Limited 3-year
- Product Type: Automatic machines
- Material: Metal; Plastic; Glass
- Pieces Included: Unit, Carafe, Gold Tone Filter, Measuring Scoop
- Brewing Temperature: 200 Fahrenheit