Zuz Design is a unique studio devoted to the art of pattern and surface design. Founded in 1998 by surface designer Suzie McKee, the studio produces artwork known for its play on contemporary shapes, distinct color and organic nature in a style Suzie likes to call "prairie modern". This concept is inspired by the natural beauty of the Great Lakes and the vibrancy of the diverse urban environment of Evanston, Illinois, where Zuz Design is located. Zuz Design artwork has been used on products in the gift wrap, wallpaper, fabric, carpet, and stationery markets. In 2007 Suzie began a collaboration with Crash Candles that combines her custom patterns with their distinctive natural scents.
- Fragrance is fresh greens, bamboo, water lily, hyacinth, sandalwood musk and Jasmine
- Clean burning 100% natural soy wax
- Modern Zuz Design artwork will enhance any space
- Complex multi-note fragrance blends
- Made in the USA
- 6 ounces of wax in a reusable 7 ounce glass tumbler