Stormy gray cotton plays soft counterpoint to a clean-lined herringbone weave. The smooth, yarn-dyed cotton is backed with self-fabric and finished with a simple knife-edge, 8" interior flap and inside ties. Closes with coconut shell buttons.
- Rustic Herringbone Collection
- Color: Mid Gray with Pewter
- Material: 100% Organic cotton
- Clean lines with an indulgently soft touch
- All of cotton and linen products are machine washable
- For whites and light colors: We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with warm water and non-phosphate soap
- For dark colors: We recommend machine washing on gentle or delicate cycle with cold water and non-phosphate soap
- Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly
- Use a warm iron on cotton, or a hot iron on linen, as needed
- We do not recommend using whiteners as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach
- Please refer to the product tag for more specific instructions
- 68 - 100" W x 86" D, 8 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.