In Turkey, where bathing has been raised to an art, khadi is the traditional choice for toweling. Lightweight and textural, the weave absorbs well, dries quickly and feels great against the skin. Coyuchi khadi towels are loomed from soft organic cotton in yarn-dyed stripes and edged in hand-knotted fringe. For whites and light colors: Machine wash warm with a non-phosphate soap. For dark colors: Machine wash cold with a non-phosphate soap. For the softest towels, tumble dry low and remove promptly. Avoid fabric softeners as they reduce absorbency. Please refer to the product tag for more specific instructions.
- Material: 100% Organic cotton
- Cotton is sourced and woven in Turkey
- Manufacturer provides 365 days warranty
- Mediterranean collection
- Lightweight, fast-drying and pleasingly textural
- Pattern: Texture/Embroidery
- Recommended Cleaning Method: Machine wash
See something odd?
Report it here.