South Shore's stylish and family-friendly furniture is made of laminated engineered wood, which gives it great strength and durability. They use wood panels entirely made from recovered and recycled material. While they do their share to preserve the environment by conserving our forests, South Shore Industries makes no compromise when it comes to quality and product durability. These quality products are designed for easy maintenance and offered at very competitive prices. Like all of South Shore's family - friendly furniture, the Copley Collection Queen Size Platform Bed with Two Storage Drawers is made of laminated engineered wood, which gives it great strength and durability. Along with durability this platform bed exudes casual warmth mixed with a minimalist look to spice up any bedroom. This bed also offers convenience with two full extension glide drawers that provide excellent bedside storage. Give your bedroom the best of style, function, and comfort from the Copley Collection Queen Size Platform Bed with Two Storage Drawers.
- Two large metal full extension glide drawers, one on each side
- Drawers open easily without the need for handles thanks to the cut-out at bottom of the drawer faces
- Can accommodate mattresses up to 60''
- Top surface of the bed is laminated
- No box spring required
- In order to reduce the risks of damage to a minimum during shipment of your furniture, our packaging is ISTA 3A certified
- Manufactured from eco-friendly, EPP-compliant laminated particle board carrying the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification
- Made of non-toxic materials and components
- Constructed of laminated wood panel
- Natural Maple finish
- Protecting our Environment for Generations to Come!South Shore Furnitureis proudly taking a stand on its environmental positioning and is supporting its words with very concrete actions and a vision for a healthy future.Current actions include:Improved packaging – Our new packaging use 60% less non-biodegradable materialsEnergy efficiency – Yearly, 5 to 6 tons of wasted paneling are converted into energy used internallyEnvironmentally Preferable Product (EPP) certification –Already meeting the very strict 2009 California Formaldehyde RegulationsGreener communication tools – Reduced format on recycled paper and conversion to electronic formatA Green Future in mind: a member of the Composite Panel Association whose mission is to work towards more ecological and environment-friendly panel solutions
- 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Frame Material: Manufactured wood
See something odd?
Report it here.