Space, style and function are the three main themes expressed in the storage bed. With 4, eight inch deep, sub-mounted drawers, the bed provides plenty of inconspicuous storage, allowing for a roomier living environment. The sleigh storage bed is unique, in that the drawers are mounted six inches above the floor allowing for easier access than other storage beds.
- Sarah collection
- Finished with pre-catalyzed lacquer which resists stains, moisture rings and spots, heat damage (from hot beverages, etc.), and abrasions
- Every bit as durable as conventional lacquer, with the added benefit of drastically reduced VOC emissions at the factory and off-gassing at the home
- All Finishes are formulated to meet kitchen cabinet manufacturers association (KCMA) standards and provides lasting protection
- Trademark of the forest stewardship council (FSC) indicates that the wood used to make the product comes from a forest which is well managed according to strict environmental, social and economic standards
- Swirls, knots and burls are some characteristics that contribute to the natural beauty of finely crafted hardwood furniture
- Natural variations in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique
- Case sides are laminated with veneer
- Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality
- Optional nightstands, are designed to allow easy access to the storage drawers
- Made in the USA
- Full: 48" H x 56.5" W x 95.5" D, 300 lbs
- Queen: 48" H x 62.5" W x 99.5" D, 330 lbs
- King: 48" H x 78.5" W x 99.5" D, 340 lbs
- California King:: 48"H x 74.5"W x 103.5"D, 355 lbs
See something odd?
Report it here.