Combining the clean, unadorned lines of the International Modernists with organic and geometric forms, the Catalina Collection is suggestive of the works of America's Mid-Century Modern designers. The years following WWII were a time of uncertainty, but also of great hope and progress. Designs of the period reflected that sense of hope and the promise of an ideal future. In our current period, one finds comfort and nostalgia in Catalina's retro-modern shapes and sensibilities. The Catalina Dining Room is crafted in solid American black walnut hardwood.
- Finish: Natural walnut
- Clear finish that is silky, smooth to the touch, still tough enough to stand up to the wear and tear of daily family activities
- Natural hardwoods have specific characteristics that make them warm and appealing to the eye
- Swirls, knots and burls are some characteristics that contribute to the natural beauty of finely crafted hardwood furniture
- Hardwoods oxidize, or change color, from exposure to direct light
- Color of the wood will deepen over time and take on a warm glow and soft patina
- Preserve the beauty of the finish, simply clean the surface of the furniture with a soft damp cloth and then dry it thoroughly
- Care over the years to come will not require oil, polishes or cleaners
Ships via Front Door Delivery
back to top
|Catalina 60 - 78" Extendable Dining Table
||30" H x 60 - 78" W x 40" D
|Product Category:||Dining Tables|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top