The Combi Shuttle Infant Car Seat keeps your infant safe as you take them for a drive in your car. It has a stunning and sturdy shell made from plastic and metal. The seat is made from polyester and has a cushion filled with foam, making it soft and comfortable for the kid to sit on. It can hold a weight of 35 pounds and keeps it stable with its non-slip base. This Shuttle Infant Car Seat from Combi has an adjustable and removable headrest, canopy, and side support, proving comfort to the kid. It keeps the infant safe with its five harness types, padded straps, and safety lock with indicator. This car seat can be converted into a stroller and use its handle to conveniently take your child for a stroll. It comes in a removable cover, which is easily machine washable.
- One-pull front harness adjuster
- Ergonomic carry handle with comfort grips
- Adjustable head restraint for proper positioning of the head and harness shoulder height for a snug and secure fit
- Accommodate infants from birth to 35 lbs and up to 33'' tall
- Combi Tru-Safe® features provide 360 degree of protection in front, rear and side impact collisions
- Side Impact Protection offers a head restraint with deep side walls and a layer of energy absorbing foam to distribute crash energy away from your infants head, neck and spine
- Anti-Rebound Bar stabilizes the infant seat by minimizing rotational forces in front and rear collisions
- Contoured, anti-slip base
- Built-in lock-offs
- Wide belt paths for easy installation
- Easy to read level indicators
- Premium, push button LATCH connectors with storage compartment
- Shell Material: Plastic; Metal
- Removable Seat Cushion: Yes
See something odd?
Report it here.