This stylish chef pan contains top technology for cooking a variety of meals from savory baked chicken to hearty chili. The 6.5-quart pan is good looking and durable - and it goes in the dishwasher for easy cleanup after dining. A pan of this size makes a great family dinner with plenty of delicious leftovers, and it's an essential for preparing holiday feasts. With Circulon Symmetry cookware, home cooks enjoy the heavy gauge hard-anodized construction that distributes heat evenly for outstanding results. An impact-bonded stainless steel base makes this pan suitable for all stovetops for added convenience. And it's also safe for use with metal utensils. This round chef pan is exceptionally durable on the stove and in the oven, and with its graceful tulip shape and striking color it looks elegant at the table. The tempered glass lid lets you monitor the progress of your soup, stew or casserole without releasing any flavor or moisture.
- Helper handle
- Total food release system of circles, raised circles coated in DuPont Autograph nonstick, reduces surface abrasion for lasting durability
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe to 400 F
- Lifetime customer satisfaction
- Heavy gauge hard-anodized construction heats evenly and offers outstanding value and durability
- Symmetry collection
- Heat Resistant Handles: 400 Fahrenheit
- Maximum Temperature: 400 Fahrenheit
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
See something odd?
Report it here.