About the Designer
The seeds of the extremely fruitful relationship between Pierre Paulin (1927) and Artifort were sown in 1958. At the suggestion of Kho Liang Ie, Artifort held an international furniture show in the new exhibition rooms in Maastricht. Paulin made a great impression with a contemporary shell chair and quickly became a freelance designer for Artifort after the show. What sets his designs apart is their striking sculptural quality that has earned Paulin many international prizes. His work remains timeless and, is modern and progressive to this day. Artifort still includes his designs dating from the 1960's and 70's in its permanent collection, even though they are almost 50 years old. Paulin's work can be admired in museums throughout the world. Apart from furniture, he has also designed such things as the interior of the private apartments of the French presidents Pompidou and Mitterand in the ElysΘe Palace in Paris. Pierre Paulin's significance for Artifort extends beyond his designs. He also introduced a new technique to the company in which the basic structure of furniture no longer consists of a wooden framework, but a tubular steel frame.
The Circle Table table will bring refined sophistication into your home or office. Available in two heights, the low table can be used as an occasional table and the high version works perfectly as a dining room table. With a variety of table top materials and finish options, this table will look perfect in any space as an accent table or dining table! Features:
Care & Maintenance:
- Available with glass top or in many wood and laminate finishes
- Available in small, medium or large and several table heights depending on size of table
- 55" Table is only available in Desktop Black
Please view the Artifort Wood and Metal Information to learn more about the fabric and leather upholstery options. Dimensions:
Note: Schematics pictured in centimeters Order with Confidence:
- Small Table Top: 20" or 23" Diameter
- Medium Table Top: 27" or 31" Diameter
- Large Table Top: 47" or 55" Diameter
- Table Height: 16", 21", or 29"
- Small Base: 20" Diameter
- Medium Base: 27" Diameter
- Large Base: 47" Diameter
- Artifort innovative designs are guaranteed to feature beauty, functionality and form to create a unity that is favorably received throughout the world.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Circle Accent/Dining Table that parts are damaged, please call us immediately and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.