Special Nonexistent Furniture
SKU #: CUG6236

Chandra Celecot Rug

(

View all from Chandra

)

FREE 2-Day Delivery
  • Chandra Rugs Celecot Rug
VIEW ALL

84  - $832.00

Free Shipping
Order in the next and have this item delivered free by ! More

Arrives for Christmas to Seattle, WA 02108 (Change)

List Price:  $105.00
You Save: $21.00 (20%)
Rewards:  Get 3% Back ?

Qty: 
 Registry
AllModern Registries
 Wish List
My Saved Lists

Share:

Product Details
Weight & Dimensions
Specifications

Features:

  • Technique: Woven
  • Material: Polyester and cotton
  • Professional rug cleaning recommended
  • Rug pad is recommended under all rugs to avoid skidding
  • Construction: Handmade
  • Collection: Celecot
Show Additional Info

We're sorry, we have no weights and dimensions for this product.

Features

Construction: Handmade 
Technique: Hand Woven; Shag And Flokati
Primary Pattern: Solid 
Primary Color: Black and Gray
Material: Cotton; Synthetic 
 
Reversible: No
Rug Pad Needed: Yes 
 
 
 
 
Eco-Friendly: Yes
Outdoor Use: No 
Product Care: Professional cleaning recommended
Country of Manufacture: Imported 
See something odd? Report it here.

Shipping Info

Free Shipping
Ships to:     
Ships via FedEx/UPS (Learn More)

Questions & Answers

Still have questions about this product? We're here to help

We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display. 

Reviews
Average Overall Rating:
(based on 1 reviews)
 
4.0 

Clear All
5 star
0
4 star
1
3 star
0
2 star
0
1 star
0
0 star
0

Chandra Celecot Rug

09/14/2010
4.0

Celecot

 from Port St. John, FL

This rug is solid black. The black looks deeper when you "fluff" it, but since it wants to lay flat the sheen from the 40% poly content softens the color (the other 60% is wool, at least that is what the sticker on my rug says). The pile is long and furry. The poly fiber is fine and the wool is like someone twisted a piece of yarn. You can't tell though unless you are up close and digging through it. The care instructions recommend not using a vacuum with a beater bar. I turned the beater bar off of my Dyson Ball and it worked well. Also on the care instructions it says, "when spills occur (we'll cross our fingers for you).....". I thought that was kinda cute/funny.

Was this helpful? Yes0 No0
1 

Reference
OUR SKU # CUG6236 This item is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: CEL470623, CEL47062676, CEL4706576, CEL470679106, CEL470679RD, CEL4706-913

ServerT:0.54287481307983