The Hagen Catit Blow Molded Hourglass Corn-husk and Sisal Scratching Post will accommodate the tendency of your lovable feline friend to scratch constantly. It offers a tough and durable surface that your cat can scratch against.
This uniquely designed Catit Blow Molded Hourglass Corn-husk and Sisal Scratching Post from Hagen is made using a blend of special low-shred corn-husk and sisal rope, which ensures sturdiness. It has a beige and grey finish and is shaped in the form of an hourglass. This contemporary scratching post can be placed on the ground and is tip resistant to ensure that it does not fall over when being used by the cat. You can even place small pebbles inside this scratching post to add to its stability. This scratching post helps your cat’s natural habit to scratch their claws. It is easy-to-use and convenient and can be placed anywhere in your house, as per your preference.
The cat scratching board is non-toxic in nature, and hence is safe for both your pet and your family members. It is part of the Catit collection and has a non-skid base to ensure that it does not slip.
- Made of a special low-shred corn-husk and sisal rope blend
- Hourglass shaped
- Very stable and will not tip over during normal use
- Allows you to place extra weight inside such as small pebbles
- Satisfies cat's natural scratching instinct
- Catnips adds extra enticement (sold separately)
- Modern design, suitable for any decor
- Decorative, adds artificial plants for enhanced visual appeal
- Catit collection
- Cover Material: Sisal rope
See something odd?
Report it here.