Inspired by the city streets, this graphic ode to the urban landscape maintains a sophisticated appeal in the nursery or children’s room with its neutral palette of greys and whites.
- Made of coated paper with dry adhesive on the back that is activated with water
- Environmentally friendly, 100% vinyl free, no PVC's, POC's or VOC's
- Fully breathable (inhibits mold & mildew)
- Due to different dyelots and printers, colors may vary slightly. To avoid color discrepancies please place full order for wallpaper. If a second order is placed at a later date there is a chance the colors may be a slightly different
- Please note that all computer screens register colors differently. We highly recommend ordering a swatch of your wallpaper before placing the full order in order to ensure you’re happy with the color
- Each roll dimensions: 9" H x 24" W
- Swatches measure 16" x 21"
- Pattern size 8"W x 5.35"H, repeats every 5.35"
DwellStudio Cars Dove Wallpaper
When you buy a DwellStudio
Cars Dove Wallpaper online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the DwellStudio Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Dwell Studio product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a DwellStudio
Cars Dove Wallpaper or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
About the Manufacturer
DwellStudio was founded by Christiane Lemieux in 1999 in an effort to bring modern textile design to the world of bedding. Christiane was soon joined by Jennifer Chused, and later by Christiane’s husband, Joshua Young. The company quickly established itself as a leader and innovator in the bedding market — and has expanded to a fuller offering of home furnishings products, including tabletop and baby and junior bedding. With a unique sense of color, an unwavering commitment to quality, and always remaining a step ahead of the crowd, DwellStudio continues to create its own distinctive interpretation of home furnishings design.
Following on the success of DwellStudio’s adult collections, the baby collection was launched in 2002. Since its beginning as a select collection of crib bedding, the line has grown to include crib accessories, stuffed animals, bibs, towels, and stroller accessories — and remains the distinctive, modern voice in today’s baby market. We think products for babies should be well designed, aesthetically pleasing, and able to work seamlessly within the parent’s home. We think all babies should be dwell babies….let them begin in style.