The Calphalon Simply Nonstick Jumbo Fryer is a great way to bring quality performance to your kitchen, without compromising on aesthetic appeal and visual charm. It has a sleek and stylish structural design that makes efficient use of space, while its neat and simple build makes it easy to use. This fryer has a non-stick interior, which ensures that it doesn’t retain odors or flavors. It can be used in an oven, up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The Simply Nonstick Jumbo Fryer from Calphalon has a brushed stainless steel cover, which is robust and reliable.
- Two coat proprietary nonstock interior cooks with little-to-no oils or fats
- Hard-Anodized exterior will not chip or crack
- Nonstick interior
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Low heat transfer, stainless steel contoured handles
- Effortless food release
- Nonreactive with foods
- Oven safe up to 450° F
- Sleek brushed stainless steel cover
- Material: hard-anodized aluminum exterior and nonstick interior
- Not dishwasher safe
- Use only plastic, coated, or wood utensils to protect your pan's nonstick finish
- The Simply Calphalon collection makes choosing cookware a simple proposition. Everything that counts in cookware - delicious results, good looks, easy clean up, durability - is built right into it.An ideal choice for cooking enthusiasts on a budget, Simply Calphalon is constructed to meet Calphalon's strict standards for performance and durability. Designed with an eye toward simple elegance, this collection captures the essence of Calphalon style. Good-looking, hard-working and protected by a 10 year warranty, Simply Calphalon represents the straightforward value so many consumers are looking for.The Simply Nonstick collection features Calphalon's signature hard-anodized aluminum construction for excellent conductivity and even heating along the bottom and sides of the pan. The interior surface is double-coated with Calphalon's sturdy, reliable nonstick coating. You're going to love the sleek brushed stainless steel cover, too.
- Made in the USA
- Ten Year Warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.