High Line is based on two conducting copper cables, which are parallel mounted with a 4" separation. The position and direction of the system is almost infinitely variable due to the small dimensions and wide variety of mounting and rerouting devices. The minimalistic system construction and the range of rerouting devices allows for three-dimensional spatial design, which lends itself to any location where modern and varied lighting is required. Large areas can be freely and easily spanned.
- Track adaptor
- High Line collection
- Available in combination of chrome and black or matte chrome and black finishes
- Two screw clamps at the end of the adaptor rod enable quick installation and re-adjustments
- Required to connect uni-light fixtures to High-Line cable
- Suitable for 3.125" to 5.875" cable distance
- Overall dimensions: 1.9" H x 7.6" W
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.