High Line is based on two conducting copper cables, which are parallel mounted with a 4" separation. The position and direction of the system is almost infinitely variable due to the small dimensions and wide variety of mounting and rerouting devices. The minimalistic system construction and the range of rerouting devices allows for three-dimensional spatial design, which lends itself to any location where modern and varied lighting is required. Large areas can be freely and easily spanned.
- Power feed and canopy cover
- High Line collection
- Available in chrome or matte chrome finishes
- Direct connects to cable run to deliver low-voltage power from transformer
- One set needed per circuit
- Metal shaft may be field cut
- For use with 8 and 10 gauge power cable and remote transformer (not included)
- 300W Maximum capacity
- Canopy dimensions: 11" H x 4" W x 4.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.