High Line is based on two conducting copper cables, which are parallel mounted with a separation. The position and direction of the system is almost infinitely variable due to the small dimensions and wide variety of mounting and rerouting devices. The minimalistic system construction and the range of rerouting devices allows for three-dimensional spatial design, which lends itself to any location where modern and varied lighting is required. Large areas can be freely and easily spanned.
- High Line collection
- Finish: Tin plated
- Copper construction
- Should be mounted to the wall or ceiling with an appropriate tightening element
- Conductive cable is available with Para-aramid synthetic fiber to increase tension strength
- Cable runs longer than 17 feet or heavy run must use cable with Para-aramid synthetic fiber to prevent sag
- Runs with glass pendants longer than 17 feet should use support
- 10 Gauge wire
- Wattage: 300W
- Cable length: 12"
- Spacing between cables: 4"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.