High Line is based on two conducting copper cables, which are parallel mounted with a 4" separation. The position and direction of the system is almost infinitely variable due to the small dimensions and wide variety of mounting and rerouting devices. The minimalistic system construction and the range of rerouting devices allows for three-dimensional spatial design, which lends itself to any location where modern and varied lighting is required. Large areas can be freely and easily spanned.
- Cable 12"
- High Line collection
- Tin plated finish
- Available in standard, kevlar, transparent or kevlar and transparent insulations
- Copper construction
- Should be mounted to the wall or ceiling with an appropriate tightening element
- Spacing between cables should be 4"
- Conductive cable is available with kevlar to increase tension strength
- Cable runs longer than 17 feet or heavy run must use cable with kevlar to prevent sag
- Runs with glass pendants longer than 17 feet should use support
- 10 Gauge wire
- Rated for 300W
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.