About the Designer
(1969 - )
Born in 1969, Patrick Norguet was educated at the Ecole Superieur de Design Industriel. Patrick Norguet has worked with designers like Hilton Mc Connico and Studio Naca. He has also collaborated with Louis Vuitton as a decorator, designing concepts for display windows and events. He more recently designed the showrooms for Renault Cars in Paris and Toiko and has designed furniture pieces for Cappellini and Artifort. Norguet's work shows rich sensitivity, with a feeling for what is substantial, and an eclecticism that testifies to a modern awareness, rational but also strongly related to the object and its environment. His interests in designing for different projects in variable circumstances are signs of Norguet's broad versatility.
What defines matter? According to physical theories from the 60's, matter is strongly connected with "Higgs Boson" a particle or range of particles that shape substance. The first objective in creating the Boson Chair and Ottoman was to optimize applied material to offer a new and plain seating system. With minimizing the synthetic material Norguet obtained an ideal balance between form and function through the Boson Chair and Ottoman. It's unique design and several leather and fabric upholstery options make this chair with optional ottoman highly desirable for the home and office. Features:
Care and Maintenance:
- Seat frame is constructed of a polyurethane shell
- Base is crafted of polished aluminum and the tube is constructed of chrome
Please view the Artifort Upholstery Guide to learn more about the fabric and leather upholstery options. Dimensions:
Note: Schematics pictured in centimeters Order with Confidence:
- Chair Dimensions: 42.12" H x 33.15" W x 34.71" D
- Seat Height: 16.38"
- Ottoman Dimensions: 16.38" H x 24.57" W x 25.74" D
- Artifort innovative designs are guaranteed to feature beauty, functionality and form to create a unity that is favorably received throughout the world
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Boson Chair that parts are damaged, please call us immediately and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost