Winner of 2011 parent's choice recommended award! This environmental friendly wooden double sided matching game is made of wood from FSC-monitored source, painted with water-based paints, packaged in a box made of recycled materials, and printed with soy-bean ink. Match the upper case letter with its corresponding lower case letter. Store the pieces in the nice and sturdy drawer box that comes with the toy.
- Matching game
- Material: wood
- Develops problem solving skills
- Fifty-two double sided wooden pieces help kids learn their alphabet while having fun
- Like a puzzle, each pair has a unique way of fitting into the other to minimize frustration and allow the child to self-correct
- Flip the pieces and you have an additional matching game for added fun
- Tested to meet European and U.S. safety standards
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.