The Bodum developed the Eileen French press coffee maker not only in honor of the great Irish designer Eileen Gray (1879 - 1976), but for all the coffee connoisseurs who frequent the bistros and cafés of Paris - Gray's adopted city. It's specifically designed to withstand the exacting conditions of busy café and restaurant use. A solid steel frame protects the glass from knocks and bumps, and the square handle makes it easy to carry more than one at the time. Who says you can't have your own private Parisian bistro at home?
- Eileen collection
- 3-Part stainless steel mesh filter is included which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- No paper filters required, means more flavor without any waste
- French press is accepted worldwide as one of the best and greenest ways to brew coffee
- Capacity: 12 oz, 3 cups
- Capacity: 34 oz, 8 cups
- 12 oz.: 6.25" H x 5.125" W x 3.25" D, 1.01 lbs
- 34 oz.: 7.75" H x 6.75" W x 4.25" D, 2.01 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.