The Bodum Caffettiera French press coffee maker incorporates classic style and delicious aromatic coffee. It's the pure and simple way of making coffee which is why coffee tasters use this method to determine the quality of coffee beans. You will extract the most essential oils of freshly ground coffee, leaving least sediment in your cup. Simply add ground coffee, pour well tempered water, stir, wait 3-4 minutes and by gently depressing the plunger you stop the brewing - a healing during hectic days. Drinking handmade coffee no longer belongs in the past but is a luxury of the future: the Bodum designed an entertaining coffee press with a frame entirely made of chrome plated steel. The plastic handle and lid are protecting the user from heat. The Bodum all know plastic water bottles are an environmental problem, but have you thought about all those metal or plastic capsules left by other coffee machines? With the Bodum French press it's just glass, water and coffee brewing doesn't get any purer.
- Caffettiera collection
- Sturdy, chrome-plated steel frame, black plastic lid and handle, easy-to-clean glass carafe
- 3-Part stainless-steel press mechanism, replacement parts available
- No paper filter needed - making less waste
- Brews 12 ounces of coffee, retains beans' oils for rich, complex flavor
- Capacity: 12 oz, 3 cups
- Capacity: 34 oz, 8 cups
- 12 oz.: 7.5" H x 5.375" W x 3" D, 0.8 lb
- 34 oz.: 10" H x 4.5" W x 6.4" D, 1.4 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.