The Brazil French press coffee maker, designed in the early 80's, was the first coffee maker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price. The Brazil has a durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass beaker and a plastic handle and base, which make the Brazil easy to use and easy to clean. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste. The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. Includes a multi-functional schiuma milk frother which allows you to prepare lattes, cappuccinos and other cafe style drinks with the push of a button.
- Brazil collection
- Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass, BPA free plastic handle and base
- Off-white color
- 3-Part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Pressed coffee extracts the perfect amount of essential oils and acids from the bean for the maximum amount of flavor from your coffee
- Create milk froth for cafe style drinks with the push of a button
- Milk frother has a lightweight design with flexible steel wand and ergonomic plastic handle
- Simple on / off button for easy, one handed operation
- Two AA batteries are required
- Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 34 oz
- 10.25" H x 9.25" W x 10.75" D, 2.33 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.