Special Nonexistent Furniture
All > Kitchen > Appliances + Electrics > 



 Brand: Dr. Brown's 

  clear all


Blenders - Brand: Dr[P] Brown's Blenders

   Your Search

   Special Offers
   Under $50 (1)

$ to GO
Smoothie Maker: A smoothie maker crushes ice as well as has a spigot that dispenses the drink after blending.
Countertop Blender: A countertop blender is usually called a "bar blender" and it is a standard blender.
Hand Blender: Hand blenders are small, narrow and stick-shaped.
Professional Blender: The blender is for commercial or professional use.
Beehive Blender: A beehive blender is shaped conically to resemble a beehive.
Blender With Dispenser: These are blenders that have dispensers.
Drink Mixer: A "drink mixer" is a mixer of a specific type of beverage such as a "milkshake mixer."
Frozen Drink Maker: These are used for making frozen drinks, and usually will have a separate ice tank and grinder that grinds ice and then shoots it into the pitcher.
× × × × × × × × × × × ×

16 in. 16 in.

   to  GO
3 in. 3 in.

   to  GO
   Multiple Speeds (1)    Multiple Attachments (1)
3 in. 3 in.

   to  GO
   Jar Material