About the DesignerErnesto Gismondi
Italy (1931 - )
Ernesto Gismondi is founder of the internationally successful Artemide Group, producing lamps of highest standard. Born in 1931 in San Remo, Italy, Gismondi studied aeronautical and missile engineering in Milan and Rome. In 1959, he founded Artemide. With his pioneering design spirit, Ernesto Gismondi ranks among the leading figures in the international design scene. He has created many classic lamp designs and the world of design cannot be imagined without his many years of design experience and expertise. Ernesto Gismondi was also a member of the legendary Memphis collective, founded by Ettore Sottsass in the early 1980s.
The Nur collection features cable suspended luminaires providing direct and subtle indirect halogen lighting. The optional color filter allows you to illuminate your home in a creative way.
- Nur collection
- Deep dome shaped body/diffuser in spun aluminum with sanded glass at top of dome
- Optional color filter allowing choice of "red" or "blue" effect
- Optional anti-glare reflector
- Mounting to standard electrical junction boxes
- U.L. listed
- Accommodates: 1 x 250W (E26/T10 double envelope) halogen bulb (included) or 1 x 70W (GX24q-6/T4) fluorescent bulb (not included) or 1 x 120W (2G8-1/T6) fluorescent bulb (not included)
- Overall dimensions: 47.25-78.75" H x 21.75" Dia
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Nur HAL Suspension
||47.25 - 78.75" H x 21.75" W x 21.75" D
|Bulb Type Options:||Fluorescent, Halogen|
|Number of Lights:||1 Light|
|Other:||Additional Finishes, Additional Bulb Options, EcoFriendly|
|Product Category:||Pendant Lights|
|Special Features Options:||Energy Star Lighting, UL Listed|
|Type:||Bowl Pendant or Inverted Pendant|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top