About the DesignerErnesto Gismondi
Italy (1931 - )
Ernesto Gismondi is founder of the internationally successful Artemide Group, producing lamps of highest standard. Born in 1931 in San Remo, Italy, Gismondi studied aeronautical and missile engineering in Milan and Rome. In 1959, he founded Artemide. With his pioneering design spirit, Ernesto Gismondi ranks among the leading figures in the international design scene. He has created many classic lamp designs and the world of design cannot be imagined without his many years of design experience and expertise. Ernesto Gismondi was also a member of the legendary Memphis collective, founded by Ettore Sottsass in the early 1980s.
Ceiling mounted luminaire for direct fluorescent lighting with subtle indirect lighting creating a halo on the ceiling.Features:
- Painted aluminum lamp body
- Luminaire suitable for direct mounting on normally flammable surfaces
- Certification marking for lighting fixtures and electrical components used in fixtures
- Luminaires are classified in three categories depending on the protection they provide against excessively high touch voltage
- Made in Italy
- IP rating: 20
- Accommodates (1) 57W Gx24q-5/T4 fluorescent or (1) 150W halogen bulbs
- Distressed: No
- Overall dimensions: 30.31'' H x 14.19'' W
- Shade Height: 30.3125"
- Shade Width: 14.1875"
- Shade Depth: 14.1875"
- Assembled Weight: 8.6 lbs
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Nur 75 Gloss Ceiling Light
||30.31" H x 14.19" W
|Bulb Type Options:||Fluorescent, Halogen|
|Number of Lights:||1 Light|
|Product Category:||Pendant Lights|
|Special Features:||UL Listed|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top