With generous size and a unique lid, the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick Covered Wok offers ample room to toss and stir vegetables, tofu and meats to create delicious Asian-inspired meals. The wok's heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction provides even heat distribution for exceptional cooking performance and the distinctive bronze exterior and rich chocolate interior add elegant design. PFOA-free restaurant-tested DuPont™ Autograph™ 2 nonstick is metal utensil safe and ideal for easy cleanup inside and out, with superior durability. The wok's lid is constructed with a wide, mirror-polished stainless steel rim that helps bean sprouts, vegetables and more cook and steam faster and more efficiently. And the convenient, shatter-resistant glass in the center of the lid enables the cooking to be monitored and keep heat and moisture inside. The lid and wok feature revolutionary rubberized stainless steel Anolon SureGrip® handles for a confident, comfortable grasp when stirring, tossing and plating. All of the handles are dual-riveted for extra strength and oven safe to 400°F and this covered wok works well with many pieces in the Anolon Advanced bronze collection.
- Designed for a comfortable grasp
- Restaurant-quality Autograph® 2 nonstick from DuPont® is PFOA-free, durable and metal utensil safe and makes cleanup effortless inside and out
- Lid's wide stainless steel rim securely seals heat and moisture in while the glass in its center allows the cooking process to be monitored
- Dual riveted for extra strength
- Oven safe to 400°F
- Heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction provides quick and even heat distribution to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- Color: Bronze
- Advanced collection
- Manufacturer provides lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.