This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Silky Shag is an inspired chenille shag rug that features innovative, modern construction details and an irresistible eco-retro style. Its billowy tufts are softer and silkier than those of traditional shag rugs made from wool or synthetic fibers. The uniquely luxuriant look and feel of this rug is due to a custom specified blended yarn of 50% rayon made from bamboo and 50% cotton. And, unlike wool shags that are prone to a lifetime of heavy shedding, our Silky Shag is practically lint-free.
- Rug pad recommended
- Soft, sumptuous chenille shag offers an abundance of style and comfort
- Technique: Wool or synthetic fibers
- Material: 50% rayon made from bamboo and 50% cotton
- Minimal initial shedding and then it's practically lint-free
- Spot clean with mild soap and water or professionally clean
- Construction: Machine made
- Technique: Wool; Synthetic fibers
- Material: Cotton; Bamboo/Seagrass
- Product Care: Do not use vacuum with a beater brush unless you can disable the brush or raise it higher than the shag pile because it may snag and pull the long shag tufts. If you cannot disable the beater brush or raise it higher than the shag pile you should only use suction attachments. Professional cleaning is recommended - especially for difficult stains or heavily soiled rugs. If you choose to clean the rug yourself we recommend Host®, which is a highly rated dry extraction carpet cleaning system which works very well with all rugs. Clean liquid spills immediately. Blot- do not rub- with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
See something odd?
Report it here.