The d5 Stock Pot is a large, deep vessel with a flat bottom, ideally suited for preparing soups and stocks, as well as boiling or steaming lobster. The tall profile keeps pasta submerged during boiling.
- Stainless steel handles and rivets
- Resists fingerprints and scratches
- Delivers superior heat distribution without hot spots
- Flared edges for drip free pouring
- Oven and broiler safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA
- Patented 5-Ply construction
- Brushed finish
- d5 Stainless Brushed Collection
- Material: Stainless steel
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric; Induction; Glass
- Product Care: To avoid warping, never place a hot pan under cold water. Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning. For stainless steel surfaces, we recommend a non-abrasive and non-chlorine stainless steel cleanser. To clean the pan, immerse the pan in warm water. Form a paste with the stainless steel cleanser. Apply the paste using a soft cloth, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Wash in hot, soapy water and dry immediately to prevent water spotting. Nylon scrubbing pads can be used on the interior of All-Clad products. Use a sponge or soft cloth on exterior surfaces. Do not use oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach. To prevent water spotting, after washing, rinse in hot water and dry immediately.
- Product Warranty: Lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.