With its 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface and hand-polished, mirror-finished exterior, the All-Clad Stainless collection is the ultimate reflection of style and practicality. All-Clad Stainless delivers the ideal combination of professional performance and dishwasher-safe cleaning. Magnetic stainless steel makes All-Clad Stainless the ideal cookware for induction cooktops, as well. The Stainless collection is All-Clad's best-selling cookware series, and is the cookware of preference for many of the world's professional chefs and discriminating home cooks. Designed to provide outstanding results when fast frying and sautéing, the deep, sloped sides of the Stir Fry Pan accommodate a variety of meats and vegetables without spilling food. The pieces long handle, which has a heat choke to keep it cool, adds control and comfort for lifting from stovetop to table or counter, and the additional loop handle conveniently assists. Stainless Technical Details: The 3-Ply bonded design of All-Clad Stainless incorporates an aluminum center core clad with stainless steel to produce highly-responsive conduction and even heat distribution. The magnetic stainless steel exterior is essential to ensuring compatibility with all induction cooktops, while also being ideally-suited for use with traditional cooktop technologies. This bonded construction helps make any cooking task easier, giving you more control.
- Stainless Steel collection
- Easy-to-clean 18/10 stainless-steel interior helps prevent foods from sticking and will not react with foods
- Pure aluminum core covers bottom of the pan and extends up the sides for greater heat conductivity
- Signature stay-cool handles are cast from solid stainless-steel and designed for ergonomic comfort
- Suited for all stovetops including electric, gas, ceramic, induction and halogen
- Oven safe up to 350° F
- Dishwasher safe
- 3-Ply bonded construction for a lifetime of use
- Mirror-finished magnetic stainless-steel exterior is hand-polished to a lustrous shine
- Made in the USA
See something odd?
Report it here.