Beauty is only skin deep, but copper goes to the core. This cookware collection is the result of more than four decades of All-Clad ingenuity and artisanship. Copper Core combines the ideal benefits of copper heat conduction with the cleaning ease of stainless steel. Because this formula is a carefully-guarded All-Clad innovation, no other cookware in the world can match the performance standards of its unique bonded design. Copper Core is the premier All-Clad cookware collection, and is the choice of many of the world's elite chefs and discriminating cooks. The 7 Qt. stockpot and colander insert let you lift out cooked pasta, or other ingredients, and leave behind the water/broth. Other uses include steaming or blanching vegetables and shellfish.
- Striking design includes exposed copper core detail
- Patented 3-Ply bonded design with copper center core to maximize heat conductivity and responsiveness
- Highest-quality stainless steel interior and exterior for superior performance, appearance, and ease of use
- Polished stainless stay-cool handles are secured with sturdy, non-corrosive rivets
- Made in the USA
- Made of copper, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Capacity: 7 Quarts
- Copper Core collection
- Material: Stainless steel
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric; Induction; Glass
- Product Care: To avoid warping, never place a hot pan under cold water. Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning. For stainless steel surfaces, we recommend a non-abrasive and non-chlorine stainless steel cleanser. To clean the pan, immerse the pan in warm water. Form a paste with the stainless steel cleanser. Apply the paste using a soft cloth, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Wash in hot, soapy water and dry immediately to prevent water spotting. Nylon scrubbing pads can be used on the interior of All-Clad products. Use a sponge or soft cloth on exterior surfaces. Do not use oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach. To prevent water spotting, after washing, rinse in hot water and dry immediately.
- Product Warranty: Lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.