Copper Core is the premier All-Clad cookware collection, and is the choice of many of the world's elite chefs and discriminating cooks. A sexy substitute for Saucepans, the saucier easily accomplishes all that a Saucepan does, but with a rounded base for great whisking and stirring action. Sauciers are perfect for sauces and risotto, stews, curries and soups.
- Highest-quality stainless steel interior and exterior for superior performance, appearance, and ease of use
- Made in the USA
- Striking design includes exposed copper core detail
- Copper Core collection
- Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum Temperature: 800 Fahrenheit
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Induction; Electric; Glass
- Product Care: To avoid warping, never place a hot pan under cold water. Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning. For nonstick surfaces, wash with warm, soapy water after each use. For stainless steel surfaces, we recommend a nonabrasive and non-chlorine stainless steel cleanser. To clean the pan, immerse the pan in warm water. Form a paste with the stainless steel cleanser. Apply the paste using a soft cloth, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Wash in hot, soapy water and dry immediately to prevent water spotting. Nylon scrubbing pads can be used on the interior of All-Clad products. Use a sponge or soft cloth on exterior surfaces. Do not use oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach.
- Product Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
See something odd?
Report it here.