About the DesignerStefano Giovannoni
Italy (1954 - )
Born in La Spezia in 1954, Stefano as an architect and designer was taught by Buti at Florence University. In the early 80Æs he founded the King-Kong Production Group along with Guido Venturini. His explosive talent enables him to embody a complex system of 'affective codes' in his projects. This great approach won him the title of 'Super and Popular' designer in the 90Æs. A technical designer par excellence, he has industrial design in his DNA and the capacity to understand public sentiment like no other designer. His projects began with the "Girotondo" (1989 designed with Guido Venturini) and the first transparent objects in plastic from the "Family Follows Fiction" series (1993). There is a huge number of his items in the "Officina Alessi", "Alessi" and "A di Alessi" catalogues.
The Mami 91 oz. Fondue Set creates a truly complete system of objects for all aspects of this type of cooking.
- A Long Handle Casserole Dish in Black Ceramic
- Cast-iron Holder
- Heat Diffusing Plate in Aluminum
- Stainless Steel Tray
- Fondue set
- Complements the Mami collection
- Create a truly complete system of objects for all aspects of this type of cooking
- Perfect for any dinner party
- Capacity: 91 oz.
- Dimensions: 9.2" W x 8.4" H
- Material: Stainless Steel, Ceramic
- Dishwasher safe, not microwavable
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Mami Fondue Set
||8.4" H x 9.2" W
|Product Category:||Fondue Sets|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top