About the DesignerJasper Morrison
England (1959 - )
Jasper Morrison was born in London in 1959 and graduated in Design from Kingston Polytechnic Design School, London (1979-82 BA (Des.)) and The Royal College of Art for Postgraduate studies (1982-85 MA (Des.) RCA). In 1984 he studied at Berlins HdK on a Scholarship. In 1986 he set up his first design studio, called the Office for Design, in London. Soon after this, he began his lasting and useful cooperation with Cappellini. Nowadays, he works in London and in Paris for high level companies such as Alessi, Flos, Rowenta, Sony and Samsung.
The Knifeforkspoon flatware is an example of such design. While it is a subtle update on many other sets, it has a simplicity and elegance that hasn't been produced or seen before. This flatware will show off the food and add a touch of class, all the while feeling nice in the hand. This twenty-four piece flatware set is composed of six table spoons, six table forks, six table monobloc knives and six coffee spoons. Add style to your table with this elegant set.
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Updated classic design
- Knifeforkspoon flatware is dishwasher safe
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Knifeforkspoon Twenty-Four Piece Flatware Set that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Set includes six table spoons, six table forks, six table monobloc knives and six coffee spoons
- Knifeforkspoon Collection
- Part of the Knifeforkspoon Collection
We're sorry, we have no weights and dimensions for this product.