The cartoon men created by the King-Kong team are a symbol and icon of mirror polished design based on the use of "affective codes", so much so that they are one of its most oft-cited examples. The "standing men" have appeared on objects from the farthest corners of Alessi tradition, like trays and baskets, and then they multiplied, invaded and conquered other groups of objects - and not just in the kitchen and at the table.
- Constructed from stainless steel
- Made with pure pigments in order to obtain a deep and clear ''liquid'' color effect
- Girotondo by King Kong collection
- Quantity: Individual
- Designed by: King Kong
- Material: Stainless steel
- Country of Manufacture: Italy
See something odd?
Report it here.