Born in Bahia Blanca in 1954, Ruiz is a notable designer, interior designer and decorator. He has taught for the European Design Institute and the Domus Academy, and has also collaborated with numerous designers and manufacturers for his creative concepts for consumer product designs. Here he has devised a large grater design that features a cellar to catch all of your grated ingredients. The grater surface snaps over its very own built-in cellar. No more missing the edge of a dish as you attempt to practically grate fresh cheeses and spices. Made of thermoplastic resin and 18/10 stainless steel, this is a durable and useful piece for every kitchen.
- Made of thermoplastic resin and 18/10 stainless steel
- Large design with built in bowl / catcher
- Grater with cheese cellar in thermoplastic resin and steel mirror polished
- Cheese grater and the serving bowl brings two aspects of the traditional
- Parmenide is in the collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York
See something odd?
Report it here.