The DesignIn 1958, Franco Albini - one of the first European designers commissioned to work for Knoll - used glass, chrome-plated steel and painted wood to create a floating pedestal desk that demonstrated a commitment to both modernism and traditional artisanship by utilizing raw materials. The Albini Desk features elegant angles and an interplay of light and opacity between the top and frame. A convenient storage drawer comes finished in your choice of white lacquer or ebonized oak.
- <p align=''justify''>
- Frame and legs in square stell tube
- Top consists of 0.5'' polished plate glass
- Two-drawer ''floating'' wood pedestal
- Rear open shelf for magazines or small books
- Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll''s environmental focus. Knoll''s commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Albini Desk that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Order with Confidence:Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll Warranty
- Base Material: Metal; Glass
- Application: Home office; Professional office
See something odd?
Report it here.