With time constantly ticking away in our pockets, on their wrists and computer screens the use of wall clocks has almost been forgotten. We still admire works of art and architecture like the Big Ben that help us tune into London's time and space, but their personal daily time, the seconds and minutes we spend working and socializing, have become as small as their pockets and as abstract as their computer screens. Big Ben helps us regain consciousness of time's weight. So why not give it an important position in their living space? Why not go for a giant, decorative, iconic wall clock to give time its own, personal dimension.
- Included with Big Ben are 5 labels to personalize your clock, indicating your favorite location; home, everywhere, nowhere, Milan and Amsterdam
- Floor stud included
- Material: Metal with powder coated aluminum hands
- White dial, black rim and hands
- Time chip is programmed to Central European Time (CET) and automatically adjusts to summer- and wintertime setting
- Time chip can be set to different time zones
- Movement included is synchronized with an autonomous time chip
- Year of design 2011
See something odd?
Report it here.